Grow your startup in both New Zealand and Australia.
Cross-border collaboration to provide unparalleled support for startups.
GridAKL, home to Tāmaki Makaurau Auckland’s innovation community, has signed an agreement with Stone & Chalk, Australia’s largest startup community with hubs in Sydney, Melbourne and Adelaide.
The partnership is set to bolster the support network for startups, providing them with unparalleled resources in Auckland and Australia including cross-border collaboration, access to expertise, investor connectivity, access to desk and office space, and innovation events.
Grow confidently with the right support
What this partnership offers you:
- Operations and infrastructure: Access state of the art desks and office spaces in both Australia at Stone & Chalk and New Zealand at GridAKL, giving you the perfect landing pad across the Tasman.
- Expert knowledge and guidance: Benefit from the expertise of a diverse pool of mentors, industry experts, and corporate partners, all of whom can offer region-specific knowledge to support your global expansion efforts.
- Community support: You don’t have to grow your company alone. Join a vibrant community of AuNZ founders and discover opportunities from founder, CTO and product micro-communities. You never know what lies around the corner.
- Valuable network connections: You won’t meet an investor in your kitchen, but you might in ours. Access unrivalled introductions and connections with our network of investors, corporate partners, mentors, and experts.
- Innovation events: Take part in innovation events, monthly founder meet-ups, hackathons, conferences and more as we foster collaboration and knowledge sharing among startups, corporates and industry leaders.
If you would like to find out more about how this partnership can benefit you, please email us or come speak to one of our team.