Govtech – Auckland Council’s data is open for business
Techweek’s philosophy is ‘innovation that is good for the world’ and this event is an opportunity for Auckland Tourism, Events and Economic Development (ATEED) to showcase how entrepreneurs can access Auckland Council-held data to develop tech based solutions to better serve ratepayers.
Join us for a breakfast session to hear a series of speakers present various projects that are using Auckland Council data to build valuable tech solutions for Aucklanders, including:
- Project Bruce, a new system to manage data about assets wherever they may be and however they may be represented;
- How Auckland Transport is making their data available for Hackathons and private sector innovation; and
- How Figure.NZ utilises numerical data to tell stories.
This event is free to attend and we welcome businesses and technology developers that are able to utilise this public data for good!
- 7:30am – 8:00am: Buffet breakfast and networking
- 8:00am – 9:00am: Speaker slots (5 x 12 mins each)
- 9:00am – 9.20am: Q&A session
- 9:30am: Event concludes
The event will be held at Generator @ GridAKL / 12 Madden St.
See the website to register!