GridAKL is home to events designed to connect, inspire and inform the innovation, tech, growth and startup ecosystem in Auckland. We have stunning purpose-built GridAKL spaces to suit all your events; from small and intimate meet-ups to large-scale conferences or exhibitions.
- This event has passed.
adhoc: Social Media Workshop
January 22 @ 12:30 pm - 4:30 pm$147 – $325
***Tickets available for purchase via link***
This 4 hour workshop is perfect for small business owners and marketing managers.
The goal is to show you how to create an enquiry generation system for your business using social media.
What we’ll cover
We have a simple methodology that we apply to all businesses we work with. It’s this framework that we’ll introduce to you. There are 3 elements:
- What message are you trying to communicate?
- Who are your customers and what platforms do they live on?
- Understanding the above 2 points helps us inform what type of content you should create.
- How do you measure progress?
- How do you bring your message to life creatively?
- Best practice for copy writing, imagery and videos.
- A simple tutorial on how to plan, shoot and edit video using your Smartphone.
- How do you use the various social media platforms to build and engage your audiences?
About Your Trainers
Dom and Andrew run AD HOC.
We’re Virtual Marketing Directors. We work with SMEs to provide strategic advice and “how to” technical coaching.
Location : Grid AKL, 101 Pakenham St W, Wynyard Qtr
Date: Weds, Jan 22nd
Times: 12.30pm to 4.30pm
Refreshments: Tea & Coffee is included
Early bird: $147 +gst (ends Jan 15th)
Standard: $325 +gst