GridAKL is home to events designed to connect, inspire and inform the innovation, tech, growth and startup ecosystem in Auckland. We have stunning purpose-built GridAKL spaces to suit all your events; from small and intimate meet-ups to large-scale conferences or exhibitions.
- This event has passed.
4th TechTalk @ Otago Polytechnic Auckland International Campus
March 28 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
TechTalk is an education-oriented platform devoted to sharing deep and practical knowledge through short technical speeches (15-20 minutes).
About this Event
It is my pleasure to announce the 4th TechTalk event.
TechTalk New Zealand, in collaboration with Otago Polytechnic Auckland International Campus, will be organizing the 4th New Zealand TechTalk event as outlined below:
- Date: Thursday, 28th March 2019
- Time: 6:00 PM to 8:30 PM
- Venue: Level 7, 350 Queen Street, CBD, Auckland, NZ 1010
On this occasion, we have three speakers including distinguished academics and professionals in the IT industry, who will be presenting their creative, innovative or interesting findings in a short speech (15-20 minutes).
The objective of the New Zealand TechTalk series is to share deep and practical knowledge through technical speeches. This will be achieved by creating an education-oriented platform (i.e. TechTalk) to gather all the IT industry’s stakeholders (Universities, Tertiary Institutes, Companies, Entrepreneurs, Startups, Employers, and interested parties) to facilitate, support and exchange bright and original ideas.
TechTalk is a good opportunity for networking and to learn more about the new topics.
- Soon we will announce
Sponsors and Partners:
- Techtorium | New Zealand Institute of Information Technology
- Otago Polytechnic Auckland International Campus – OPAIC
- Auckland University of Technology – AUT
- Massey University Albany Campus
- Limited seats available. Please make sure to attend if you’ve registered
- Registration required. You need to show your ticket at registration
- Attendance is free for anyone who interested to IT and Technology
- Free snacks and beverages will be available