6 November 2019
GridAKL Lysaght Building
A free day to help you create a strategy and plan for your business
Let’s get ready to kickstart your marketing and see growth in both your turnover and (most importantly) – your profit! As we work through today, you’ll learn my simple methods for growing your business, using a mix of traditional and digital marketing. Together we’ll take a look and a variety of solutions, tips and tricks to help you feel more confident and in control of marketing your business.
I teach the MAP IT method, creating a one page marketing strategy, finding out how we can automate some of our marketing, how to promote our message effectively, how investing time into people who have shown interest in what we do can close sales, and how to build a loyal group of customers who completely trust you are the best solution for them.
All of our training is focused on growing your sales, and improving your profit, no matter what your business is. This day will suit both service based, manufacturing and retail small businesses.
Invest your time with us and you’ll
- Create a one-page marketing strategy
- Understand how different marketing activities fit together
- Identify the core activities you need to focus on
- Develop an understanding of what you could automate in your marketing
- Understand some of the barriers you might have to new forms of marketing (and how to get over them
- Learn how to create sales funnels that nurture interested people until they’re ready to make a purchase
- Discover the power of Facebook advertising as we walk you through how it could work for your business.
- Find out the single best way to grow a business and what it could do for you
- Discover cool tips, tricks, methods and tools that help small businesses all over the world
- Get practical help on your marketing
- Identify key actions you can take the very next day to improve your marketing
Your trainer for the day
Rachel Klaver is the owner and chief strategist of Identify and the owner of The Marketing Toolbox
She has worked with hundreds of small and small-medium sized businesses around NZ, Australia and the UK, developing strategy that helps them grow their business. Her MAP IT system is an amalgamation of all of the work she’s done with business owners needing to see more sales, and more profit from their business, while still marketing with respect to their target market.
This is a free event.
Your manual is provided – please make sure you bring your own snacks and food.